Rajasthan RMAT 2015 - 2016 Exam - Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test
The Rajasthan Management Aptitute Test (RMAT) 2015 is an entrance test conducted by the Rajasthan Technical University every year for admission into the 2 year MBA programme. This entrance tests are designed with a view to objectively measure the aptitude of the candidate and the general skills as expected of would be manager / organizers. The two-year MBA program is offered in 142 affiliated colleges of Rajasthan University. RMAT exam is generally held in the month of May. Entrance exam consists of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs). RMAT 2015 Admission Notification , RMAT Syllabus, Admit Card Exam Dates Details are given below-
RMAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have graduated from a recognized university and must have a minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST and OBC candidates) marks.
- Students appearing for their final year examination are also eligible to apply but admission is confirmed subjecting to fulfilling the required qualification for exam with required percentage within time limit.
- Only Rajasthan domicile students are eligible to apply for RMAT but if-
- Any of the natural parents of the candidate is a bonafide resident of Rajasthan, he/she is eligible.
- The candidate has studied continuously as a regular student for five consecutive years including the year in which he/she has passed the qualifying examination from a recognized educational institutions in Rajasthan, he/she is eligible.
RMAT 2015 Exam Pattern
The test consists of 200 multiple choice questions with 4 alternative answers. Time duration of the test is 150 minutes. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers and the medium of exam is English. Areas tested in RMAT are as follows.
|1. Reasoning and Aptitude||40 Questions|
|2. Data Analysis and Interpretation||40 Questions|
|3. Mathematical Ability||40 Questions|
|4.English Language Proficiency||40 Questions|
|5. General Awareness||40 Questions|
Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test 2015 Centers-
Tentative Dates To Remember
Starting date of sale of Application Form: Last week of March
Last date of sale of Application Form: First week of April
Last date of Submission: Mid of April
Exam Date: Last week of May